Stainless Steel Foot Operated Hand Sanitiser Dispensers
WEC Stainless Steel Foot Operated Hand Sanitiser Dispenser - SENTRY
Stainless Steel Units from £255+VAT, Painted Units from £120+VAT (including mainland UK delivery)
As part of our ongoing battle against COVID-19
we have developed a new range of hand sanitiser dispensers which will play a key role in the next phase of the current pandemic as employers ramp up their efforts to make their workplace safer for staff and visitors.
EASE OF OPERATION
Fully engineered operational foot step system. The dispensers have an easy screw top system to change / replace the gel. No maintenance is required, simply add the anti-bacterial gel and you’re good to go!
Our Hand sanitiser dispenser are fully manufactured in the UK and are available in two options (1L or 3.6L capacity) for ‘light and heavy foot traffic areas’. The units are available for next day delivery! Our new powder coated mild steel dispensers (blue), can also be puchased below. Prices below include VAT and delivery. Payment can be made via Paypal or debit/credit card.
For higher quantities, or to discuss distribution and retail options, please call our dedicated Sales Team on +44 (0)1254 700200
Our hand sanitiser dispensers are available in a variety of finishes and materials, making them a very versatile solution for all types of indoor and outdoor locations. This is the perfect addition to all reception areas, staff kitchens and restrooms, schools, shop & supermarket entrances, pharmacies, walk-in centres, gyms, pubs & restaurants, staff car parks, cinemas, sport venues, etc. We also offer a cheaper mild steel version of our foot operated hand sanitiser dispenser, which can be painted to any RAL colours
- Fully engineered operational foot step system
- Grade 304 polished stainless steel
- Easy screw top system to change / replace the gel
- No maintenance required, simply add the anti-bacterial gel
- Corporate branding available with optional bolt on logo plate and bespoke colours available at extra cost
- Unit can also be operated by hand via the push lever at the top
- Heavy duty 10mm thick base plate for extra stability. Includes 3 fixing holes as standard for additional security for outdoor locations. Plastic caps are supplied to cover the holes for indoor locations
- Additional security features available at extra cost.
|Material||304 stainless steel|
|Capacity||1L or 3.6L Capacity for stainless steel units|
|Colors||Polished Stainless Steel as Standard, but can also be painted to any RAL Colour to suit your company branding for orders of 10+ units|