Meet our Engineering Academy Team
Meet the WEC Engineering Academy Team
Our experienced Engineering Academy team are dedicated to providing the highest quality training experiences for all of our apprentices and students.
WEC Engineering Academy is the UK's first Centre of Welding Excellence and our team are comitted to promoting and encouraging excellence in all aspects of our apprentices practices.
Get yourself familiar with our Academy staff below!
- Kris Mercer Academy Manager and Master Welding Instructor
- Chris Dickinson Apprenticeship Programme Leader
- Philip Hosey Master Welding Instructor
- Jason Reynolds AWeldi/TechWeldi MTL Master Welding Instructor
- Dean Duffy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Gemma Kennedy WEC Group HR Manager
- Natasha Wake-Smith MTL Recruitment Officer
- Danielle Sharratt WEC Engineering Academy Receptionist & Administrator